11.06.2008

"sey" Rider Jacket.......Again!

I posted about "sey's" new rider jacket on October 30 and I have already wrote that there were 8 colour variations to this jacket. Well, I ended up getting the silver one also and thought I might show it without a hood this time. The set comes with pieces that allow you to wear it with and without a hood and even if you chose to have a hood, you can still choose whether you want boa around the hood or a simple hood with no boa. This is great for mixing and matching as boa does sometimes get in the way and I have regretted many times in the past that a jacket didn't have boa.

So here, I wore it without any hood and kept it very simple. I like taking a hard image item and matching them to create a sweet look so this time I matched it up with pink items to make a more girlie look. As with all of risey Arai's outfits that he creates, the details and texture of the jacket is great as you can also see from the half length jeans that I also got in his store. This pair of jeans will be a fun item to make funky looks or playful looks.









Jacket: sey, 313 Riders Jacket (silver)
Jeans: sey, *wa2en* Half Denim (blue)
Shoes: Akeyo Shoes, Chucks Low Top
Leg warmers: ce cubic effect, Leg Warmer (pink)
Earrings: ottico, numero77 Orecchino
Hair: Exile, City Chic (black)
Skin: Tuli, Emily [pale] ~ halfpint, candy

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Boulevard Agency, Evane Models Agency and Second Look Studio

No comments: