11.25.2008

A Sweet Dress From Maria Bonita

I posted about Maria Bonita in my November 19th post. Today, I have another sweet dress that I got in this new store which is called Dress Dots in purple. It's a simple dress. But I like simple ones as they leave more room for styling myself and it's more fun.

So here I wore this dress and matched it up with sweet polka dot stockings I found in a Japanese store called Juicy Pop which came in many colours in a set. I also wore a pair of ankle boots from Bax Coen and I wore a fun hair from Bish to make a stylish but playful look.

For jewelry, I wore "Deep Sea Treasure" from a store that has quickly become one of my fav jewelry stores, Vencenca Rosca Jewellry. The jewelry sold here always come in a wide variety in sets and priced very reasonably. This one, for example, had different bracelet designs such as a narrow one ring bracelet to a five ring bracelet which is the one I am wearing here. It even has rings for both hands and also a matching belly ring. I posted about the jewelry here already in my previous post, showing many other designs available here so if you've read that post, you could see why I love this place. It's really a store no fashionista should miss.


Maria Bonita - Dress Dots (purple)








Outfit: Maria Bonita, Dress Dots (purple)
Stockings: Juicy Pop, Dot Lace Stockings (purple)
Ankle Boots: Bax Coen Designs, BAX Ankle Boots White
Bracelet & Earrings: Vincenca Rosca Jewellry, Deep Sea Treasure
Nails: Persona, Polished Nails (plum)
Hair: Bish, Seductress (black)
Skin: Tuli, Emily [pale] - annette

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Models Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, the Best of Italian, BeStar Fashion, Second Look Studio and Beauty Avatar.

No comments: