11.21.2008

A GREAT Jewelry Store You Don't Want To Miss!

I came across a great jewelry store just by accident. I walked in and I was like "WOW, WOW, WOW!!" It was GREAT!! So I want to tell the world about Vincenca Rosca Finest Jewellery.

First off, the designs were all so unique, original but also really nice. But other than that, each set was very affordable. None of them were over L&500 but still contained everything you can think of needing. The sets included a necklace, bracelet, earrings, rings and even belly rings! I have more to tell you though. The bracelets and rings were for both hands and arms. You even get 2 or 3 types of different bracelets or earrings in a set depending on which set you get. So you can pick and choose which jewelry you wanted to wear!

Not only this, every jewelry piece is colour changing. You can change the gem and the metal to suit whatever you are wearing. So you just choose a design and out of the whole set, what you want to wear, like whether you want to wear both bracelets or only one.....that's your choice. Then you can click on the pieces to choose what colour gem you want or whether you want it in gold, silver or platinum....and also choose from what gold type you want even.

I have never seen a jewelry store that gives you so much freedon and so much flexibility in great designs!!

This is a store you just don't want to miss and I am SO happy that I found this place! Go check it out yourself. I can promise anybody a happy shopping trip!! And "Aztec's Treasure" was marked down to 290L this week and "Spanish Dreams" was a FREEBIE! Don't miss this!

So let me show you what I got. You can see I did go a bit crazy shopping here. I was just so excited! But I am going to go back to get some more for sure.


Vincenca Rosca Finest Jewellery - Antique Star Shine (L$450)


Vincenca Rosca Finest Jewellery - Aztec's Treasure (L$490 -> Now L$290)


Vincenca Rosca Finest Jewellery - Celtic Beauty Collection (L$450)


Vincenca Rosca Finest Jewellery - Magic Cubes (L$420)


Vincenca Rosca Finest Jewellery - Spanish Dreams (FREE)


Vincenca Rosca Finest Jewellery - Star Flower Collection (L$430)

Click here to get to Vincenca Rosca Finest Jewellery

No comments: