10.30.2008

A Cool Jacket From "sey"

It's getting cold in many parts of the world (at least where I am) and I wanted a new jacket to wear when I go ride my bike or even to wear in town.

risey Arai, designer for "sey" has just released a cool unisex rider's casual jacket! It has a hood with boa or without boa, and the hood can be replaced with a high collar all together and you can also choose whether you want the emblem in the right front of your jacket or one without the logo.

The jacket comes in 8 really cool colour combinations, some a lot bolder like black/red with white border lines as well as delicate and sensuous colours like blue/purple with blue-ish fuchsia border lines. I must say, I ended up wanting at least three!

So all those who like outdoors, grab your jacket and enjoy the cool weather!







Jacket: sey, 313 Riders Jacket (black)
Jeans: The Drawmachine, Sexy Ass Jeans (light-blue)
Boots: The Drawmachine, Ladies Biker Boots Classic
Hair: BishWear, Chal (black)
Skin: Tuli, Meredith (light) nicely nude

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Boulevard Agency, Evane Modeling Agency, Second Look Studio

No comments: