11.14.2008

It's Getting Cold And I Need A Coat!

It was getting very cold here, at least where I am located and I wanted a coat. So I went off coat shopping. There were so many different kinds of coats but this time I got myself one that will make me look like a Hollywood actress. LOL Oh well, It's free to dream anything in SL right? I might as well dream BIG!

This is a coat from ALB Dream Fashion. It came in two colours but I picked the one in grass green. The folder had a short version and and a long version and I could choose whether I wanted fur with them or not. Believe it or not, the one I am wearing here is the SHORT version. The long version is much longer! I tried it but I think I prefer the shorter version as this is, in my opinion, long enough!

So the scene I had in my mind was...a Hollywood actress going shopping. So....I would wear jeans inside. Not a fancy dress. I kinda like wearing casual clothes under a dramatic coat but don't ask me why. So this is the look I made. Casual plus a dramatic coat with fur! Hmmm....now I need a fancy man in a white sports car to come pick me up. :P Any volunteers?






Coat: ALB Dream Fashion, ALB DIVA coat by AnaLee Balut
Jeans: Jador Fashion, Heart Denim
Top (Tank Top): plus, Snake Top Green
Boots: Maitreya, Dune (brown)
Hair: Hair Styles by Tamy McCoy, Posh II (midnight)
Skin: Aden, Gen. 3 Skins、Light - cateye

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, model for Boulevard Agency, Evane Models Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency and Second Look Studio

No comments: