10.05.2008

Italian Fashion: Anubis Style

I went to see a fashion show in which my great friend models were appearing in. It was for Anubis Style and I loved it! The show was great but as I was fearing.......I couldn't come out of it without spending my Lindens! Argh.......

So here are the two I got. Precious Blue and Bluemoon.

Hmmm....I wonder if I was in a "blue" mood. Well, at least I wasn't "blue" in mood at all! But for some reason, ended up getting outfits both with "blue" in their names.

Designer, Anubis Hartunian, seems to be very good at using transparent prims effectively to come up with very interesting prim skirts. Her outfits have somewhat of a dynamic image from what I saw at the show, an element I loved about her outfits.

So here they are. The two blues - Precious Blue and Bluemoon.


Anubis Style - Precious Blue






Outfit: Anubis Style, Precious Moon
Shoes: Angels, Charismatic (purple/green)
Hair: Exile, Runway 1 (twilight)
Skin: Lion Skins, Fair #54


Anubis Style - Bluemoon


Outfit: Anubis Style, Bluemoon
Stockings: ALB Dream Fashion, ALB Color Lace 20 heel stockings (black)
Boots: Bax Boots, Ankle Boots Black Patent
Hair: Sky Everett Designs, Temptress Revisted (black)

Written, modeled and photographed by Kay Fairey, Boulevard Agency, Second Look Studio

No comments: