10.02.2008

A New Wedding Gown Store Opens!! (One Free Wedding Gown To Go!)

Are you planning for a wedding soon and looking for sweet wedding gowns? Maybe you also need outfits for the bridemaids?

I came across Wen's Wedding Dreams, a store that opened just 2 weeks ago by designer and creator, Wen Winkler. She is also the VP and designer of OMG Inc., a store that sells a wide variety of outfits for both men and women that ranges from formal to casual as well as accessories such as hats. But Wen decided to open her own store to offer her wedding outfits to the dreaming ladies who were looking for lovely gowns to make their wedding day a day they will never forget. Her gowns are offered at reasonable prices and if you can't find what you are looking for, she is happy to talk and do custom work.

I have to admit, I wasn't looking for a wedding gown specifically, but since wedding gown stores often have nice regular gowns also, I thought I might drop by. After I saw her collection, I thought it might be nice to introduce her store to all those ladies who are looking for nice gowns at reasonable prices.

So here are two of her creations. The magenta gown had a great texture that showed the creases and the glitter part so well, while the wedding gown was simply so sweet! But now, after I purchased these, I realized that I had nowhere to wear the wedding gown!!!!

So............

If you wish to have this gown, please tell me when your wedding date is planned for and send me a notecard and of course, your full name. The first one who sends it in will receive this wedding gown that I am showing here in my blog. If I get a lot, I will not be able to respond to all the applicants, so if you don't hear from me, I am sorry but the gown has already been sent to one very lucky and happy lady. I will send this gown with my best wishes for a wonderful wedding and many happy and romantic days to follow.

Now let me show you what I got.

Wen's Wedding Dreams - Magenta Glitz Bridesmaid Dress


Outfit: Wen's Wedding Dreams, Magenta Glitz Bridesmaid Dress
Neclace and earrings: Caroline's Jewelry, White Pearl Journey Necklace & White Pearl Earrings
Shoes : Maitreya, Slinky Stilettos - Patent Pink
Hair: Exile, Helena - blackberry
Nails: Candy nail, 023 Cinderella
Skin: Tuli, Emily pale/1 - candy


Wen's Wedding Dream - Traditional Bride




Wedding gown: Wen's Wedding Dream, Traditional Bride
Choker and earrings: The Golden Flower, Flower Choker & Precious Earrings
Shoes: Maitreya, Slinky Stilettos - Patent White
Hair: Exile, Helena - blackberry
Nails: Persona, Polished nails - pink
Skin: Tuli, Emily pale/1 - paradis

Written, modeled and photographed by Kay Fairey, Boulevard Agency, Second Look Studio & Breiz (Captured) Photography model

No comments: