9.08.2008

Cool Tank Tops From Symptom

One day I came across this store called Symptom. On my first visit, I landed on a point where I saw no stores around. I first thought it hadn't rezzed yet so I waited there....and waited...and waited and there was still no store! But then I noticed a big hole with a sign board aboe it that said "SYMPTOM" so I decided to fall into it. There it was, a store that looked more like an obscure underground base.

Intrigued by this unique store design, I walked around inside the store and found lots of really cool tank tops, T-shirts and various other items that designer Xan Pixel created for his store.

Rock City is a brand new tank top that he just launched with a very interesting texture. Red is the only colour variation sold but that's because you can edit and change the colour to whatever colour you want. I matched it up with a pair of torn jeans and also an interesting belt I found in Izumiya, a Japanese store where most of the items are either free or super cheap like L$5.

As for the store itself, I liked the store design so much that I decided to do a photo shoot inside his store too.

Symptom - Rock City




Tank Top: Symptom, Rock City
Jeans: Crazy,Pinker outfit (wore intly the bottom jeans part)
Belt: Izumiya, Hip-Bag (black)
Boots: Maitreya & M*A*ii*K*I, Dune (red)
Necklace: Swallowtail, Jupiter Necklace (green)
Bracelet: Swallowtail, Volume Bracelet (green)
Earrings: Swallowtail, Natural Stone Earring (turquoise)
Hair: Naughty, Scarf Hair (black pearl)
Nails: bijou, Nail deepDream (rouge)

I also wanted to show "Torn", another tank top but as the name suggests, this one is torn to reveal quite a lot. I loved this tank top however, as you can wear different colours undershirts to create different images and the undershirt will show through "Torn" which is worn as a shirt laayer.
a
This time, I wore a black tank top from "plus", which is one of my fav stores so that will will look black and white. Again the tank top is tintable so I can change the colour to whatever colour that I like.

Symptom - Torn



Tank Top (shirt layer): Sympton, Torn
Tank Top (undershirt layer): plus, Psychedelic Top (black)
Hair: Discord, Hisaki (black)
Boots: Maitreya & M*A*ii*K*I, Dunce (black)
Necklase: Yukirei, Dagger Which Protects Shield Necklace

Written, modeled and photographed by Kay Fairey, Boulevard Agency, Second Look Studio and Briez Photography

No comments: