9.02.2008

Freda's Autumn Line

Well i did promise to blog about Freda's Autumn line that has just been released 2 days ago.  Some great outfits, but i chose to blog about these two.  


this is a really fun Jumpsuit.  It can look great without the prim attachments too, but the prim top adds a fun look to it..... great for catching crumbs from the mid-afternoon biscuits too!

I love the top part of the jumpsuit, and a really cute little striped number to go under it, that is ever so slightly sheer - gives it that naughty touch!

hair:  Minnu
skin: Blowpop

I also really loved this Lace dress.  It felt quite Spanish to me so i teamed it with this spanish style hair i picked up at the Hair Expo.

I couldnt resist wearing my new stockings from Stiletto Moody's 'Lucky' range.  very sexy....


stockings:  Stiletto Moody
hair: Curio
skin: Blowpop
jewellery: Jems By Maeve (JBM)

**please excuse the lack of editing on the images - my photoshop has broken!**

modeled and photographed by Clarabelle Cazalet (Premiere Modeling Management & Second Look Studio)






No comments: