9.02.2008

Giusia Creations: Sammy in Black

Today's outfit is Sammy in black by Giusia Creations. I love the outfits of this store as they are simple and can be worn casual as well as dressed up as I did here. Yesterday, I received a review pack from the House of Heart and I found several hair that I liked. This one, Wild Isabella, was one of them so I went to get some colours that I liked it in. The feathers on this hair is colour changeable so this will be a fun hair to match to various outfits.

The skin is a couture skin from Nomine called "couture cat eye". It's a beautiful skin I fell in love with the moment I wore the demo skin.

So this will be a fun party look without getting over dressed.












Outfit: Giusia Creations, Sammy Dress (black)
Shoes: ALB, AUDREY pumps + ankle black by AnaLee Balut (black)
Necklace: plus, Africa Necklace, (bronze)
Bracelet: plus, Glam Bracelet in Gold
Skin: Nomine, WL Ultralight - couture cat eyed
Hair: House of Heart, Wild Isabella (black)
Nail: bijou, Nail DeepDream (night)

Written, modeled and photographed by Kay Fairey

No comments: