9.11.2008

A Cool Racing Jacket

A really cool racing jacket was released by Drawmachine!! I just had to get this being a great race fan for both car and bike races myself! This was a new store for me and the moment I stepped inside, I was soooooo excited to see the items it had. There were also some sexy outfits that based its designs on racing but I wanted something more real....something I could wear if I were to race in SL. The jacket came in 5 colours; red, blue, green (more like Kawasaki lime green), yellow and sand. After taking ages to make up my mind between yellow and lime green, I decided to go with yellow. One regret is that the jacket only comes with the zip opened. So no closed zip version. But that's ok. It's not like I need all that protection in SL.

I found a cool pair of biker boots too which was available for both male and female avatars. I loved the texture used for both the boots and jacket. It just looked so real!

So here, I wore the jacket more like a fashion item matching it up with a sweet jeans mini skirt which can also be worn as a pair of short pants. I also wore the latest released pair of sunglasses from my fav sunglass store, ottico. This is colour change too! So I can change the colour of the flame as well as the lens. I am showing it in black and yellow frames in the pics below just so that you can see how the colour can be changed. By the way, to change the colour, all you have to do is click on the sunglass and you will get a drop down menu where you can choose whether you want to change the flame or the lens colour, and then choose a colour from the next drop down menu.

Oh I am just so happy and excited that I found this! I can't get enough of this racing jacket!









Jacket: Drawmachine, Speedforce Jacket01 (ladies)、yellow
Jeans mini skirt: League, Frayed in Blue
Socks: Maitreya and M*A*ii*K*I, Slouch Socks (Orange)
Sunglasses: ottico, numero 75
Boots: Drawmachine, Ladies Bikerboots Classic
Hair: Novocaine, Riko, Liquorice
Skin: Blowpop, Tuesday Honey, 5b. Valena Truffle
Nails: Persona, Polished nails (pink)

Written, modeled and photographed by Kay Fairey, Boulevard Agency, Second Look Studio and Breiz Photography model.

No comments: