6.04.2011

A New Release from VERO MODERO - Cover Dress

VERO MODERO has just released a new dress called the Cover Dress in two colour versions; black and cream.


VERO MODERO - Cover Dress Black


Here, I wore the black version and loved it!  The lovely cocktail hat I am wearing is part of the set and I reattached it to the right side of my head but the default position is on the left.  So depending on your hairstyle, you can rearrange it any way you like.

The red pumps I am wearing is also a very recent release from VERO MODERO which I really loved the deep red colour.



The hair I am using here is a recent release from Exile.  I am loving how it flows and how it looks very natural.  I think it's the warmer climate but I am very attracted to natural flowing hair recently and this is the second one I post about after my post on 69 Hair.  I think these are perfect hair for the summer season!



Outfit:  VERO MODERO, Cover Dress Black
Shoes:  VERO MODERO, Pump Redd
Earrings:  Donna Flora, DOLORES gold set (used only the earrings)
Hair:  Exile, Asa (Raven)
Nails:  CCD, Long Nails + Ring - Elegance - Bordeaux

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director, LOOK Elite Models COO, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for "SLTV Fashion Style - The Runway" which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.

No comments: