6.01.2011

New Dress Release from Bliss Couture - ONE

I have two really nice releases from Bliss Couture.

As part one, I am going to introduce the Kelleness Dress which will be released very soon, if not already, which is a really sexy and cute outfit.  I loved this outfit and ended up wearing this for three days straight during which I received more than several IMs from both people I know as well as passers-by who commented on the outfit saying they loved what I was wearing.

The lace gloves in the pics were included in the set.


Bliss Couture - Kelleness Dress (Noir)



I also fell in love with this hair which is a recent release from LeLutka.



Outfit:  Bliss Couture, Kelleness Dress (Noir)
Jewelry:  ByKay, Ynez Set (used bracelet, earrings and ring only)
Shoes:  Pixel Fashion, Oshun Shoes (Black)
Hair:  LeLutka, Inverted Hair (Pitch)

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director, LOOK Elite Models COO, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for "SLTV Fashion Style - The Runway" which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.

No comments: