6.30.2011

Bliss Couture, Aliyeh Gown

One of the new releases at Bliss Couture is the Aliyeh Gown that was released in six lovely colours.  I wore this at the BOSL Relay For Life event on Sunday I received so many compliments!  Even our male DJ IM'd me saying he thought it was so lovely and that he wanted to give it to his partner  (awwwwww how nice of him).


 Bliss Couture - Aliyeh Gown (Champagne)


But yes, it was absolutely lovely!  So here it is.  This colour I am wearing is Champagne which I really love.  It is just so elegant!


The hair I am wearing here is also a new release from Bliss Hair which designer and creator Amutey DeCuir made for the Hair Fair.

The jewelry I am wearing here is from Crystal Line where my model colleague, RENA Vita is the creator.  It is an extremely flexible set where you can change the colour, texture and size with a wide variation, making it a great set to match with any look.




Outfit: Bliss Couture, Aliyeh Gown (Champagne)
Hair: Bliss Hair, Temperance Hair (Saffron)
Jewelry: Crystal Line, Camelia Accessory Set (texture change)

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director, LOOK Elite Models COO, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for "SLTV Fashion Style - The Runway" which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.

No comments: