5.28.2011

Casual Summer Look

I got this new hair from 69 Hair called Bell 01 that looks really natural and it inspired me to style a nice casual look for the summer season.

I loved this skirt I found in SHINE that was available in some solid colours as well as some patterned textures out of which I chose the Floral 01 style.  This soft flared design is something I would love to wear in real life.  I matched it with a pair of cute red flats with ankle straps and a straw woven tote bag from glow studio.


Summer styling using Bell 01 hair from 69 Hair



Tank Top:  Emery, Tank Pure
Skirt:  SHINE, Sofie Skirt, Floral 01
Shoes:  Ingenue, Martha (ruby)
Necklace & bracelet*: Samsara, Aubade Crimson
Bag:  glow studio, Seasons Bag Autumn
Hair:  69 Hair, Bell 01 (light noir)


Prim nails:  ByKay, Manicure & Pedicure "Orange & Yellow"

*These items had been sent to me by the creator and the folder did not have a LM and I haven't been able to find the store.  If anybody knew where the store is, I'd be really happy if you can let me know.

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director, LOOK Elite Models COO, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for "SLTV Fashion Style - The Runway" which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.

No comments: