12.08.2008

OMG OMG A New Release Called "Kay"!!!

Anubis Hartunian of Anubis Style released a new outfit called "Kay"!!! She says she visualized me when she designed it! OMG, OMG, OMG!!

I just had a hair called "Kay Fairey" released by a hair creator friend, but now an outfit? This is such a great honour for me and I must say I am more than thrilled but also feel that I have to do my best to respond to this honour!

This is a sweet outfit that looks almost like a baby doll style outfit. But it is not just "cutey" sweet. It's very haute couture too! If you look at the photograph that shows the side view, you will notice that a sculpty prim had been added to give that couture-look collar and both the top part of the outfit and the high waist belt is twisted to add that bit of interest. It comes with a pair of rolled up capri pants that make it look very active and gives it a lively image. But in spite of that, the colour is black/gray, which is a colour scheme that I love! If this was a bright colour, this will be a regular sweet baby doll and it's this colour scheme, that almost looks contrary to the style, that makes this look "haute couture."

To add some fun, I thought I would add a colour, but what colour? After some thought, I decided to go with pink as red will make it look too harsh and pink + gray usually gives a fun result while keeping an elegant look. But at the same time, I didn't want to mess with the great colour she had for the outfit so I decided to add pink with my make up and shoes.

I used a skin from Beauty Avatar called "ISIS" in light skin tone. I wanted a soft look and this skin was perfect for the soft but cool look that I was looking for, although Beauty Avatar does have others that give a harsher and sharper look. I also chose a fun hair and this is what I got.


Anubis Style - Kay








Outfit: Anubis Style, Kay
Sandals: Giusia Creations, Ginevra - Pink Sculpted Heels
Nails: J's *MainShop, Nails Pink Pack 02
Hair: Magika Hair, Magik (black A)
Skin: Beauty Avatar Couture, ISIS - Light Skin 05

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Models Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

No comments: