12.05.2008

Fun, Fun, Fun at ALB Dream Fashion!

I tp'd to ALB Dream Fashion as I heard that AnaLee had put out an advent calendar. Ooooh those happy and sweet memories! As a child, I used to LOVE advent calendars. Not that you get anything from them but by opening the windows every day, I would count the days till Christmas and the act of opening the small windows itself was so fun!

But this time, you not only get to open the windows everyday, you receive gifts! She said she has all sorts of items in each window, jewelry, outfits, even skins! Now how fun is that!! And AnaLee always puts out great freebies every month! None of them are freebie quality. The monthly free gifts are usually a complete outfit set that can include even skins and different sets of jewelries. Even if they are not for free, I love her dynamic and So even without seeing what I get, I know this must be good. Well it started from December 1 so if you haven't gone yet, you've already missed some days. So hurry down before you miss any more!

And when you get there, don't forget to click around. She has also scattered various free gifts as well as very low priced items in her store. It's almost like a treasure hunt, only that the gifts are not hidden. They are out there, but just may not look like gifts.

AND have some more fun while you are there. There is a skating rink outside the store, where you can get male and female skate shoes for free. There is also a lovely and charming snow covered garden where you can take a ride on a merry-go-round, buy gorgeous cushions and rugs you see placed here and there (and they are nice too! If only I had more prims.....sighs) or even enjoy a snowball fight! I was alone when I went there and when I saw a snowman that had a message that said I could get a snowball to throw and a collider for free, I thought to myself "damn! It's no fun snowball fighting on my own. :-( " But when I took the snowball and collider anyway, there was a notecard that came with them that said I could even buy the snowball giver for free!! Yay! This means, I can rez this anywhere I like and let my friends take the snowball and collider also! And the collider that comes with it will make you fall if you get hit. Now THAT's some FUN! And I don't even have to tp my friends here for them to get the snowballs! By the way, the snowman holding the giver was free too. This will be a great set up for a Christmas party!

So I came back home with a huge smile on my face. I not only got a lot of great items for free, I had so much fun and even enjoyed a nostalgic and sweet time remembering my childhood days. Seriously, this advent calendar is something you really don't want to miss.

Have fun!!


The HUGE advent calendar placed on the right wall outside the entrance to the store.

Click here for a limo to ALB Dream Fashion.

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Models Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

No comments: