4.30.2010

I have two shows coming up!

May 1 (Saturday) from 2pm SLT, I will be directing a show I produced for edo Tone's Narkissos Fashion Village. Here, 7 brands all with gorgeous gowns and outfits will be showing thier newest releases and the most amazing thing is that Angel Dessous, formerly known as a high quality lingerie store will be showing four wedding gowns!


Styles of edo presents
Narkissos Fashion Show
on the Styles of edo runway
May 1 (Sat), 2pm SLT

~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~

Following the Narkissos Fashion Show, I will be directing another show I am producing with Boulevard Agency.

May 6 (Thursday) from 2pm SLT, Champagne! Sparkling Fashion will celebrate its 1st Anniversay with a show on the Boulevard Agency Runway! This will also be a spectacular show with lots of glam and hot hot male males wearing extremely little material over their sexy bodies. lol


Boulevard Agency presents
Champagne! Sparkling Fashion 1st Anniversary Show
on the Boulevard Agency Runway
May 6 (Thur), 2pm SLT

By the way, I made both invitation graphics myself. Whoot, I'm getting a better hang of this graphic program and I'm so thoroughly enjoying it! :D

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy CEO, Team edo Director and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: