7.20.2009

A New Release From Sascha's Design

Sascha's Designs' new release, "Cafe Latte" was a chic cocktail dress with a delicate shawl that covers the shoulders and a delicate skirt. The colour is one I like very much. A soft brown that is both elegant and chic. But what really set this dress apart and made it very stylish was the sunglasses that was included in the set.

Sascha's Designs - Cafe Latte

I used to work for a French boss who was a fashion guru and a celebrity figure in my country. She used to work for Dior and never betrayed our expectation to see the latest fashion on her. I used to look forward to seeing what she would come wearing every morning and see how she styled even a simple dress most exquisitely. I feel I learned so much about styling just watching her every day.



The reason why I brought her up was because these sunglasses reminded me of her. She always wore these very dark sunglasses and the moment I wore the one in this "Cafe Latte" set, the vision of her came to my mind in a flash.

So I set off to style myself to resemble her and even found hair that was exactly like the hair she used to have in real life.



She always had the most fashionable shoes and bags that were never used two days in a row. She changed her bag, jewelry, everything everyday to match her outfit that were chosen with the utmost care. She would match the most amazing colours together and achieve a fabulous look. So I thought what she would match with this delicate brown. I knew she wouldn't match usual colours such as gold or any tone of brown or yellow. She would match colours that surprised people and yet impressed them with her choice.

So I chose a purple that was more like a plum colour for my shoes and bag. Not bad. Not bad at all. :-) But I still wonder what she would have chosen if this was her.

Outfit: Sascha's Designs, Cafe Latte
Necklace & Earrings: Alienbear, Pearl Teardrop Pearl Set (White)
Clutch Bag: Baiastice, Diamond Magenta Small
Shoes: Baiastice, Querelle (dark red on purple)
Nails: Persona, Polished Nails (plum)
Hair: Glitter Hair, Ponty (black)
Skin: Exodi, Genesis Candace Apple, Bare

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, CEO & Top Model for Evane Model Agency, Modavia Super Model, Top Model of Boulevard Agency, Team edo Director and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: