7.20.2009

A Mix n Match Casual Style

There was a casting audition recently in one of the agencies that I am with and I started thinking about styling for it. However, unfortunately, my schedule did not allow me to go at the designated time but I decided to style it anyway as it sounded like a really fun styling requirement. And now that I am finished, I'm loving this look so I decided to blog about it and also wear it for my casual looks.



It is basically a mix n match with several brands and my target was to achieve a casual look but with style and and something that actually looked better than a casual look that I might wear at home. So I decided to use my favorite colour mix. Black, white and red.



I think the hat and the patterned tights I wore makes this entire look really cute.


T-shirt: Fab Pony, I Love Me Tee (Black)
Jeans Mini Skirt: Myth, Mini Skirts Doodle Light
Tights: Fab Pony, Chevron Hose (B&W)
Belt: Myth, Croc Belt - Red
Bangles: Irelyn**, Red Bangles**
Hat: Couture Chapeau, La Loren Napoli Chapeau - Red Straw
Shoes: Stiletto Moody, Pinup Spike (Red Tartan - Black)

**This store was no longer there at the landmark I had and I just could not search it. I tracked the creator and sent a notecard asking her where the store had gone but I have not heard back since. If any of you reading this, know the where abouts of this store now, I would be very grateful if you can let me know. Thank you!

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, CEO & Top Model for Evane Model Agency, Modavia Super Model, Top Model of Boulevard Agency, Team edo Director and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: