4.16.2009

A Sweet Casual From "anuenue"

OK, I'm back to posting my looks and introducing great fashion in SL. Phew.....so glad to be moving on. I have to admit, I just could not bring myself to write and post about fashion for a long time, but I'm ready to go back to normal. So here I go. :-)

My first post back is a sweet casual style from a small Japanese store called "anuenue." It's not a large store but one full of sweet outfits with very good quality. And Marea Kirax, the anuenue designer creates outfits that have a world of its own.

This set of outfits was shown in a fashion show I did with the AGATA Model Agency in Japan recently and it was worn by another model. But I fell in love with it and ended up going to the store myself and buying the same outfit set for myself.

The top is called 'Many Dots Parka' that is worn together with 'Loose Half Pants' both from "anuenue." Each outfit comes in four colour variations so you can match other colours too. The top looks like a patchwork of different material that has different colours and polka dots but when used together, it forms an amazing harmony of colours that result in a very sweet design. The white undershirt comes with this top so there is not undershirts layer and it has a cute hoodie which can be seen in the third pic below.

The bottom is a unique pants that is rolled up on one leg only. It comes with an inner pants that is worn as an underpants layer. I wore this with a hair that comes with a beanie cap from ARGRACE. The beauty of this hair is that you never have to worry about hair prims sticking out from the cap as the cap is preset with the hair. The cap is colour changing by clicking on it so you can choose the colour you want to wear it in after you have worn it as hair.









Top: anuenue, Many Dots Parka (green)
Pants: anuenue, Loose Half Pants (03)
Bangle & ring: Lucas Lameth, Han Hana Bangles & Rings Set (Orange/Yellow Gold)
Sandal: HUB, Venus Sandals Brights (orange)
Nail: bijou, NAIL Vitamin Colorset (orange)
Hair: ARGRACE, Beanie (black)
Skin: Lion Skins, SU Fair 31

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, CEO & Top Model for Evane Model Agency, Modavia Super Model and Top Model of Boulevard Agency and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: