4.27.2009

A Fun Spring Look From WigWamBam

WigWamBam is a store I make sure I visit once in a while to check out new items. This is what I hate about not having enough group slots. I have no slots left to join fav store groups so I either join subscribe-o-matics where I can or make sure I visit to check out myself. WigWamBam is one such store.

And I found this new release. The Paris Sweater Dress.



It's a charming and fun mini dress with Eiffel Tower printed on the front and as you can see, the colour is tricolour too. I love gorgeous and extravagant gowns but on the other hand, I absolutely love these simple casual dresses and this one really made me smile.

So I decided to play with the colours in the dress, especially red, and matched red shoes, red sunglasses and a big red bag which is another colour variation of the olive bag I showed a few days ago.

The sunglasses I am wearing is colour changing and I can change the colour of the frame and lens by simply clicking on it. The red shoes is from Kookie. I fell in love with this cute wedge form and the price was so reasonable! I thought the round shape of these shoes would match the cute look of the mini dress.

Matching red jewelry would be too much. So I matched simple gold hoops from Chloe and also a colour changing bangle from Bax Coen Accesories.







Mini dress: WigWamBam, Paris Mini Dress
Bag: +plus*, Glam Tote Bag (red)
Sunglasses: ottico, Numero 75
Earrings: Chloe, Golden Hoop Earrings
Bangles: Bax Coen Accessories, Bax Bracelets (Denim Charm)
Shoes: Kookie, Kat Platforms (red)
Hair: Amrita, Prim Hair [Ea]

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, CEO & Top Model for Evane Model Agency, Modavia Super Model and Top Model of Boulevard Agency and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: