2.24.2009

A New Release From Phoenix Rising

A new outfit called Leo's Pride was released from Phoenix Rising yesterday and I seriously think this is one of my favorite outfits in this store! I simply love, love, love it!

It's a gorgeous, chic outfit that is black with gold that can worn as a ball gown, a slender simple gown or a pants set! The bodice part is black and gold and with any of the styles, the rest is black which seems to be one of the favorite colours for many SL fashion lovers. When worn as a ballroom gown, the prim skirts moves vigorously with the avatar movement without showing the legs (which is nice) and designer, Ashoka Eales, have even added sculpt prim parts for the lower legs to be worn when the outfit is worn as a pants set.

It also comes with a neck collar and a cuff for only one wrist which makes the design look very sharp. I wanted to play up on this black and gold colour combination so I chose black nails for nail polish and simple gold hoops as earrings.

Ahhh....I just realized that I seem to be wearing black nails quite often lately. I guess it's just my "personal trend."

Phoenix Rising - Leo's Pride








And when worn with the slender long skirt.....


and also as a pants set.
Outfit: Phoenix Rising, Leo's Pride
Earrings: Chloe, Hoops Set (Gold)
Shoes: Haysuriza, EIRIS Pumps Pointed100 (Classic) black
Nails: Love Soul, Prim Nail Glitter (black)
Hair: R's Hair Style, Kay (black)

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Modavia Super Model, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Model Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.