2.07.2009

A Mediterranean Look With A La Folie

A La Folie just came out with these lovely new releases called "Bolero." It is a top that is short but puffy and a skirt that has a very pretty line falling down from the waist. The key is that these two are being sold separately and both come in so many different colours. You can either use the same colours like I did here with the white top and white skirt, or you can style it with different colours. In fact, I got a red skirt too so I can make a white and red look.

With the white top and skirt, I made a look with a Mediterranean image, matching it up with accessories from Chloe, a new store that was launched with the Nuit Blanche show and a set of bangles from Bax Coen accessories. The necklace and earrings you see here are Chloe's latest releases. These can be changed into more than 150 colours for both the primary gem and secondary gem which makes these pieces almost like custom made jewelry. The bangles can be changed into different shades of red too. I love it when I can do this. It makes styling so much easier. Of course, I had to change my skin too as my usual skin is too pale and I wanted a nice slightly tanned look, but not too dark.

The hair I have is also a new release. Angelina from R's Hair Style that came out only a few days ago. The creator, Rise Matova, said she envisioned Angelina Jolie when she created this hair, thus the name Angelina. It matched this Mediterranean look but could be used with formal gowns too.

The sandals I am wearing was released from A La Folie together with "Bolero." The brown sandals complete this Mediterranean look.


A La Folie - "Bolero" top and skirt








Top: A La Folie, "BOLERO" blanc pull
Skirt: A La Folie, "BOLERO" blanc jupe
Necklace and earrings: Chloe, 1879 Necklace and Earrings
Bracelets: Bax Boots, Bax Flower Bracelet Reds
Sandals: A La Folie, Sandales Brown
Nails: [AI]:Nails, One Color Glitter (dark red)
Hair: R's Hair Style, Angelina (black)
Skin: Minnu, MMS light - Gray (this skin is no longer on sale)

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Modavia Super Model, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Model Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

No comments: