8.23.2008

Perfectly Matched New Releases

My best SL friend makes jewelries. No....that's wrong. She makes a LOT of things and jewelries is only one of such creations compared to me who never seem to learn anything about building aside from fiddling around with some basic shapes.

Anyway, she has a jewelry store called "Golden Flower" and she just came up with a new release called "Catherine Set", a very bold and modern set of a necklace, bracelet and earrings that would look fab if matched with outfits that had a wide neck/shoulder opening. I had been looking for something like this (alas, I can't build one myself) and the moment I saw the set, another new release immediately came to my mind.

The "Mosaic" outfit by Mami Jewell of the Styles of edo! (I am sure you could see a light bulb appear above my head at this moment. DING!)

So I immediately dug into my inventory and pull my "Mosaic" out and tried it on with this "Catherine Set". It's a bit hard to see in the pics but this "Catherine Set" is a collection of diamond shapes that has an almost metallic shine to it and "Mosaic" uses a unique texture that gives the whole outfit a very metallic look also.

Aha! Perfect!!

"Mosaic" has a delcate scarf that goes around your neck with two strips of the material fall at the back but I was feeling like I wanted something with a little more impact. This llok was exactly what I wanted. Nice!

At this point my friend, Dementia Wylie, says "oh those are colour change btw. So have fun matching them."

Oooooooooooh. How nice! I sure will have fun!










Outfit: Styles of edo, Mosaic
Jewelry Set: Golden Flower, Catherine Set (necklace, bracelet & earrings)
Hair: Exxess Designs, Nerd (black)

Written, modeled and photographed by Kay Fairey, Premiere Modeling Management and Second Look Studio

No comments: