8.08.2008

Lovely Colours from Freda Fashion

I came across this lovely and charming outfit from Freda's Fine Fashion. I have posted Freda's outfit recently and I know it hasn't been long, but I just love the colours she uses. True, sometimes I feel like wearing just black but there are days when I just feel like "I want colours!!"

I had lots of fun with the different skirt lengths she had in the set. All prim skirts come with scripted skirts which you can use to adjust its position when you sit as well as non-scripted skirts for those people who can't be bothered and prefer to just wear it without the hassle.

Other great colours were available for this outfit too which were all as lovely. So....after going back and forth for god know how long.....unable to make up my mind, I ended up getting this colour as well as the turquoise one in the same design.

I wanted a bit of "cute-ness" to the look, so I matched it up with a sweet platformed pumps from Tesla.












Outfit: Freda's Fine Fashion, Freda's mod.064 flowerpattern dress original
Shoes: Tesla, Estella (red)
Necklace: Swallowtail Designs, Jupiter Necklace (green)
Bracelet: Swallowtail Designs, Volume Bracelet (green)
Hair (long skirt): Polished Hair & Polished Jewelry, Forever Obsidian
Hair (short skirt): Uncleweb Studio, Rance (mesh black)
Hair (shorts): Magika, Mini (black)
Skin: Lion Skins, fair #50

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Premiere Modeling Management

No comments: