7.24.2008

A Rider's Jacket from "sey"

You might be wondering why a rider's jacket in summer. Well, even when it's really hot, I always wear long sleeve rider's jackets when I ride motorcycles for obvious safety reasons. So when I saw this jacket, I just had to have it! The details in the jacket is quite awesome as well as the texture. You get a women's size and a men's size in a set and you can choose between silver metal parts and gold metal parts and yes of course the colour of the jacket. I chose the red one with silver metal parts.

I matched it up with a pair of jeans from WMD. It has a japanese kanji "ai (love)" printed in the front, and "LOVE" in English on the back pocket. How sweet!!

I also wore this cool sunglass from Ottico, my fav sunglass store. It has a unique design on the sides and what I like most about this store is that all glasses and sunglasses have demos you can try on. So you can actually see the size or how it matches your face before you invest your lindens.

The skin is from Free Speerit. The usual one I wear has really red lip colour which won't look right in casual looks like what I have today, so I wore Smokey Red in the Sara series to give me a paler lip colour but red eye shadow for a more fun look.












Rider's Jacket: sey, Lady's Rider's Jacket、silver/red
Jeans: WMD, "R" Love Kanji Jeans, low rise
Boots: Maitreya Main Store & *M*A*ii*K*I, Boot alicious、red (without socks)
Sunglasses: Ottico, numero 39
Earrings: MEZZO, Silver Crosses Necklace & Pierce Set (only wore earrings)
Hair: Truth, Shelley (black)
Skin: Free Speerit, Sara tone, Smokey Red
Nails: Fleur, Glitter Silver nails

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Premiere Modeling Management

No comments: