11.15.2011

Tres Beau - Venice

Tres Beau has a new outfit released called "Venice" which I fell in love with at first sight.  I am thinking the name "Venice" came from the Carnival of Venice which had made Venice so famous, where participants wear amazingly artistic masks and costumes.  So as you can imagine, this outfit is such a fun outfit to wear and so different from any other outfit I have seen.


 Tres Beau - Venice

The outfit itself can be worn as a gown and also as a short mini dress.  Here, I wore it as a gown.  It comes with gloves that are decorated with rich red ruffles around the wrist as well as the ankle boots you can see here in the picture.  Along with that, you also get a simple mask, a mask with feather decoration, a top hat with feathers and a top hat with feathers and a face net from which you can choose what to wear with the outfit.





So not only is it a fun and stunning outfit, it allows for a variety of styling.  Here, I wore a mask with feathers but attached a pic of the top hat with feathers and net below.  All I had to add was a choker, earrings, and of course hair.  The rest was given in the set.



 

 I've never been to the Carnival of Venice myself but this is one carnival I would love to go to.  I heard that masks were originally worn so that people could enjoy the carnival without worrying about social status or class.  What a wonderful concept!  In 2012, the Carnival of Venice will be held on February 4 and 5.  I bet you it's too late to book hotels already.  *sigh*  I'm always too late to act.  Maybe 2013?

Dress: Tres Beau, Venice
Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings: Morantique Lush, Milano Pearls Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet


Posted by Kay Fairey, CEO and model for BLVD Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director and Instructor, Agency Director for Dione Fashion Agency, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for "SLTV Fashion Style - The Runway" which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan. 

No comments: