12.01.2010

Getting Ready For Christmas! - Fellini Couture

When I saw the photograph of this new release for Christmas from Fellini Couture on November 24th, I just had to get it! Teddy bears!! So I teleported right away to grab Joy Fellini's new Christmas gown that was simply called Christmas Gown.

Unfortunately, it's becoming very difficult for me to style, takes photographs and post a blog all on the same day but I still love to blog whenever I see something I really like. So it's already 6 days past from the release day but here it is!


Fellini Couture - Christmas Gown

This was the cutest and most glamorous Christmas outfit I had ever seen. It comes with this elaborate head piece with lots of Christmas tree ornaments hanging from it and as you can see in the photographs, it has teddy bears holding presents, more Christmas ornaments and ribbons attached to the skirt part. The teddy bears all wear Christmas caps and they are simply adorable!




Here I wore a different skin than my usual skin from Lionskins. It's one of the skins from the NOVA skin series and I loved how it gives me a very innocent look without looking too childish.

The hair I am wearing is also a new release from Tukinowaguma called Satomi that has a these sharp cut bangs and side hair giving it a very Japanese look. It comes with flower ornaments in several different colours but here I wore it without the flowers. This hair can be a great hair to wear with relatively casual kimonos too (in other words, kimonos that are not Oiran kimonos or any of those elaborate ones).

Yay! I'm all ready for Christmas! All I need are lots of prezzies coming my way. :P


Gown: Fellini Couture, Christmas Gown
Jewelry: Alienbear Design, Silvester White Set
Nails: Candy Nail, #P034 Hime White
Hair: Tukinowaguma Hair Style, Satomi without the flower ornament (ebony)
Skin: Lionskins, NOVA Fair 5

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy CEO, LOOK Elite Models COO and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: