8.24.2009

From the BOSL "Tribute to Coco Chanel Show"

Last week the Best of SL had its BOSL Fashion Week which had a line up of great shows from August 8 through 16, with one show a day, all on different runway set ups. The finale show was the "Tribute to Coco Chanel" show where many designers joined to contribute outfits designed for this particular show, making this a showcase of various designs by different designers that were inspired by Coco Chanel.


Miamai - Euridice White


I don't know how many I can cover but I wanted to show some of them here in my blog. In fact, there were so many splendid designs that I'm just so frustrated that I don't have enough time to blog as much as I really wished as I need to work on the blog in between producing shows.




The first one is "Euridice White" from Miamai. Miamai is a relatively new designer who is quickly becoming one of the top quality designers. monica Outlander, who is the designer for Miamai has an awesome skill with her texture development and she also takes a lot of care in creating the outfit inworld. Her skills are still improving and every outfit she makes achieves a higher level of quality which still surprises me and makes me wonder how far she will go.




The necklace I matched with the outfit is called the Lerian necklace and earrings from R. A. Crystal which is a Japanese store with creator and designer Rama Anatine. Rama provides necklace options with one attached to the spine and the other to the chest, so in cases such as this, where another chest attachment will removesthe shoulder ornament, I love to have this option. Of course, I can reattach the necklace myself but it's a pain especially if you want to style quickly.

The shoes are from the new shoes line just released from Nardcotix. The store is currently under construction but I am sure once it reopens, you will be able to see the whole line up of Nardcotix shoes.

And here is the video of the whole Chanel Show produced by Lowe Runo and Journey Mclaglen. Enjoy!!



Dress: Miamai, Euridice White (The BOSL Coco Show)
Jewelry: R. A. Crystal, Lerian Necklace & Earrings
Shoes: Nardcotix, Fatima Heels (Black)
Hair: BishWear, Ronna (midnight black)

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Modavia Super Model, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Team edo Director and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: