6.19.2009

Perfect For Parties Both Formal And Fun!

Sascha's Designs has a new outfit released called "All That Jazz." What a fun name!! It already makes you think of all the fun times you can have with the outfit. :D

And my expectations are not betrayed with the set that Sascha offers in this package. It comes in seven colours but here I am wearing the one colour coded as silver. All colours come with black skirts and it's the glitter part where the colour changes. But no matter what colour you choose, you are assured of getting lots of glitters thats done in a very tasteful style.


Sascha's Designs - All That Jazz


It has a long sleek skirt which I chose to wear with a boa collar that is also included and a shirt type that give you more exposure. This look can be described as sexy and glam. Here I tried wearing some necklace which I can if I attach it to spine as the boa is attached to chest. But with this boa, it seemed a bit "too much" so I decided to wear only earrings and a bracelet. I love wearing bracelets over gloves, in fact. I think it makes the whole outfit look rather elegant, but again, it depends on the outfit design.



Since the skirt is not a big one, I chose a hair that is a bit voluminous but still formal. This
one I used is a very recent release from Exile which moved to a new location. So any Exile fans out there, remember to take the surl below to go and grap a new LM if you haven't yet.



Next, I wore the short skirt that was also in the set. So I changed the shirt to the other shirt that was in the set that has less exposure with a halter tank underneith. So this time, the boa collar goes. Now I have a fun look that will be great for fun parties at a club. By the way, there is also two cute "patches" that are called "nipple hider" given as an undershirt layer. So if you really feel daring, you can just wear those for maximum effect too! (What maximum effect? giggles)







Aha and skin!! This is one from the new skin line "CANA" that just came out from Lion Skins last night. Each skin tone has 19 makeups as gorgeous and daring as always. The body contour is great too. As a user of fair skin, I've been told so many times from skin makers that getting a contour for fair skins is the hardest and achieving it in darker tones is easier. That's quite understandable as it must be easier to add highlights and shades on darker colours. So with CANA skins, Lion Jonesford had been working hard to come to the rescue and I'm very happy with the results.


Outfit: Sascha's Designs, All That Jazz (silver)
Earrings & Bracelet: Bandit Jewelry, Akita Black Pearl
Shoes: Styles of edo, EIRIS (black)
Hair: Exile, Pamela (8ball)
Skin: Lion Skins, CANA Fair 12

With short skirt:
Hair: Bish Wear, Gilli (midnight black)
Shoes: JPB Bandit Bandit Jewelry, Galaxy Black Boots

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, CEO & Top Model for Evane Model Agency, Modavia Super Model and Top Model of Boulevard Agency and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: