6.21.2009

A Fun Outfit From KOKO, "Street"

I was in a fashion show for KOKO designed by Anna Rokocoko recently and out of the outfits I wore in the show, I liked this one so much that I decided to blog about it. It is an outfit called "Street" that is a one piece dress with a low waist skirt. The reason why I liked it so much was because it was a kind of an outfit that makes styling so fun and the low waist skirt as well as the high rised collar makes it look very stylish!!

Since the outfit was all black, I decided to play with a black and red coordination.

KOKO - Street

So here I matched it up with a red hat from the Loren Collection from Couture Chapeau that has been released recently. It is a collection of hats based on RL hats that the great actress Sofia Loren has worn made by Chhigadee London. She has so many stylish hats in her store but her Loren Collection is really worth a mention for those who like hats. AND her hats don't attach to your nose so they don't remove your prim lashes! That had always been my issue and I had to re-attach most hats to my mouth or chin because I wanted to wear both my lashes and hat. With Chigadee's hats, you don't have to worry about this. Yaaaay!! She has a blog where you can check out more of her hats and outfits.



Next, I matched a black and red purse from the House of Nyla. This bag is not a new release but it is a fun collection of bags that is very well thought out. For each set, you get three different sizes named evening bag, day bag and overnighter and all of these three types come in those held in your left hand as well as right hand. The one I am using in the pics here is the mid-sized day bag.




I was also looking for a pair of red boots that gave me that 1960's look and I found them at Kookie. The outfit comes with an ankle length pair of lace stockings so I thought a long or ankle length boots will be a good match. And finally big sunglasses from Mokotika in red completed this look that is classic, elegant and stylish!!


Outfit: KOKO, Street
Laced Stockings: Included in KOKO's "Street"
Purse: House of Nyla, Red & Black Plaid Handbag (day bag)
Earrings: Lucas Lameth, Chakra Necklace & Earring, Boho Bead Red (used earrings only)
Sunglasses: Mokotika, Fly Sunglasses (red)
Boots: Kookie, Dolly (red)

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, CEO & Top Model for Evane Model Agency, Modavia Super Model and Top Model of Boulevard Agency and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: