1.21.2012

I Have Moved My Blog!!




I have been blogging in "The Style File - Kay's SL Look Book" since July of 2008 and I had been feeling the need to revamp my blog.

So I have been preparing a new site which has finally become ready to go public.

I apologize for the trouble, but if you have been following me in this blog, I hate to ask you for the trouble but I would appreciate it if you can re-follow me in my new blog.

If you are a brand/store owner or a fashion blogger and if you would like to be linked to my new blog, please send me a notecard in-world or email me at kayskisses@gmail.com with the following information so I can add you.  But please check if you are not already linked before you send your request. :)

FOR BLOGGERS:
  • Your SL name
  • Your blog URL
FOR STORE OWNERS:
  • Your SL name
  • Your brand/store name
  • Your blog URL
To go to my new blog, CLICK HERE.

I hope you will like it. :)

Thank you!

Kay Fairey

No comments: