7.02.2011

Mashooka Designs - Suhana

I went to visit my good friend and designer, Aradhana Voight to her store, Mashooka Designs and before I left the store, found this lovely summery outfit "Suhana" in the New Release items area.  I got the Grape colour and decided to style it a bit differently.


Mashooka Designs - Suhana (grape)


Suhana is a very cute outfit that uses silky printed fabric.  Something that is very fun to style during the hot summer season.


The metallic glitter tights that I wore here was a freebie offered in a store called G L A M which I obtained some time ago.  I still treasure this set as it is a set of tintable tights that you can add any colour you like by editing it.



I matched this with a new release from Mandala, called "Milky Way" which is offered only in white, as the name suggests.  And the shoes are a new release from Pixel Fashion.  The killer pin heel comes in several shades which you can change with a menu.

Dress: Mashooka Designs, Suhana (grape)
Tights: G L A M, Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights
Necklace & Earrings: Mandala, Milkyway2 Necklace & Earrings
Bracelets: Mandala, Milkyway Bracelet
Prim Nails: CCD, Prim Nails + Ring, Famous (Turquoise)
Shoes: Pixel Fashion, Eve Temptation (Purple)
Hair: I made this hair myself and it is not on sale

Poses: Manifeste Poses - The Art of Posing

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director, LOOK Elite Models COO, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for "SLTV Fashion Style - The Runway" which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan. 

No comments: