10.11.2010

Kunglers "Ellis" - Elegance & Glam In Brown

Who would have thought that brown could be so glam!

"Ellis" in chocolate by Kunglers Couture was honestly a surprise for me as I always liked brown as one of the colours that could make a very elegant look. The chocolate gown from Kunglers Couture was not only elegant but oh so glamorous as the top layer of the imperial skirt had the right amount of glitter with a hue of blue. The neckline of this gown is decorated with big ruffles that remind me of the ancient gowns, giving this otherwise simple gown a nice balance in terms of top and bottom volume.

Kunglers Couture - Ellis in Chocolate

What I liked most about this gown is the beautiful silhouette it created especially when viewed from the side and back which is why I just had to add one extra pic of the entire gown just so that I could show what I meant.

I just love this silhouette!

The jewelry I am wearing with this gown is from R.A. Crystal, where my very good friend, Rama Anatine, creates some of the most creative jewelry in Second Life. This set is called "Julie Set" in amber and gold which comes with a resizeable necklace, a pair of matching earrings and a hair comb. It is quite rare to see jewelry sets that include a hair comb and I think this set is perfect for those who are looking for something a little different from the usual sets that we see often in Second Life consisting of a necklace, earrings and bracelet.

R.A. Crystal, "Julie Set" in Amber & Gold
and Candy Nail, #P045 Swallowtail in Gold

The gold prim nails are from Candy Nail, another Japanese store that I like very much. Nail art is quite popular in real life Japan and tend to have lots of elaborate decoration just as you see in this one that I am wearing. In real life, people either buy fake nails that they can glue on to their real nails or actually have very long nails on which they get the decoration painted on. I happen to have very long nails in real life and LOVE nail art myself. :)

Outfit: Kunglers Couture, Ellis (chocolate)
Necklace, earrings, hair comb: R.A.Crystal, Julie Set (amber & gold)
Prim nails: Candy Nail, #P045 Swallowtail (gold)
Hair: Bliss Hair, Monica (caviar)

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy CEO, LOOK Elite Models COO and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: