8.09.2010

2nd Post On Yomeshoujo!

The links given to Yomeshoujo seems to have been wrong. I don't know why this happened but the coordinates changed on its own after I copy and pasted it. This has now been fixed so the links should take you to the store. I apologize for the inconvenienced caused.

OK...so this is my second post on Yomeshoujo. In the first post which I posted a few days ago, I showed one outfit that was a very creative mini dress that uses a very fun and interesting texture. The second post is another very colourful dress that can be worn in several different styles.

Yomeshoujo - TPCL

This outfit is called TPCL by Yomeshoujo. It comes with three different types of prim skirts and a chest prim part that you can use selectively to style it differently.



I used the cute nails and earrings from Candy Nails again but this time with the "secret colour" nails and green earrings you can get from the gacha machine (please read my previous post for details about the gacha machines). I also added a bright pair of stockings and shoes to bring out the fun of colours in this look.



The shoes are a recent release from Baiastice that comes in really fun colours and the buttons that are attached to the heel part really make this a cute pair to style with outfits like this one. The stockings I wore was a Christmas gift from Styles of edo that I got last Christmas so unfortunately these are not available now but I am sure you can find similar funky coloured stockings or tights if you want to create a similar look.

Baiastice - Camilla Shoes (acid green)

I should go back to Yomeshoujo now as I've also fallen in love with some of the funky pants she had but didn't want to buy out her store in one visit. I like the fun to last. :P

Mini Dress: Yomeshoujo, TPCL
Stockings: Styles of edo, Stockings For Ladies (pink)*
*This was a 6 colour set of stockings that were given as Christmas gifts last year and therefore not on sale.
Earrings: Candy Nail, #Gacha Toy Pierces 03 Green
Nails: Candy Nail, #Gacha Toy Nails 08 Secret colour
Shoes: Baiastice, Camilla Shoes (acid green)
Hair: Little Heaven, Fabienne (black)

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy CEO, LOOK Elite Models COO, Team edo Director and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: