5.03.2009

Introducing An Incredible New Designer

Kariwanz Felisimo had only had her store opened for 2 weeks when I found her store in an amazing sim created by a Japanese lady, Sweetlemon Jewell, called Omega Point. My jaws had already dropped the moment I arrived to this 'open sim'. Yes, it was an OPEN sim which means she only had 3750 prims to work with and she had created a world of Final Fantasy!

Then my jaws dropped further when I entered KWZ. A brand new store that had just opened and yet the quality of the vendor posters, the displays and the outfits that were sold were simply.....O....M....G!

KWZ - Anje Cherry in Omega Point


At that time (about 2 months ago), I introduced her to Modavia and the she was immediately sought as a new designer that must be introduced in the Modavia Fashion Directory. After Modavia, she was featured in the last issue of RUNWAY Magazine too (April 09 issue) right before it had its unfortunate closing.

But what more can I say? I have no words that can describe the surprise this new designer gave me with the quality of her design and work.




Anje Cherry is one of her latest releases. The amazingly detailed texture Kariwanz is so good at, is used here also and the colour of the gown which is neither pink nor orange nor brick nor peach....a very sensitive peach-ish colour that also caught my eye.




I cannot even describe this but all I can say is.....you have GOT to come visit Omega Point sim and KWZ even just to see what amazing work these two Japanese ladies have done with an open sim and dress creations.




Here, I used the Noir line of Lion Skins, which is actually SU based but made to look a little goth like. I like using this skin when I want a bit of mysterious feel in the look but not completely goth. I would even call this 'fashion goth' separating it from the goth skins that are in the market.



Outfit: KWZ, Anje Cherry
Earrings: +plus*, Black Pearl Earrings (dark gold)
Hair: Curious Kitties, Loehinyd Queen Hair (blackish)
Skin: Lion Skins, Noir 19

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, CEO & Top Model for Evane Model Agency, Modavia Super Model and Top Model of Boulevard Agency and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: