3.28.2009

Glitter, Glitter, Glitter For A Mini Dress

If you like glitter, this is a dress for you. Zalyn Bailey of "VoguE" has seven drooling colours for a glitter mini dress that is sexy, fun and charming.

This glitter mini dress comes in red, purple, blue, yellow, pink and orange aside from the green that I am showing here today. They all have a silky black ribbon running from the left shoulder with a big black ribbon at the bottom, adding an accent to an otherwise very simple design. But as I always say, the simpler the more fun in styling. You can style this in so many ways and that is exactly what I love doing.

Today, I styled it by adding a cool turquoise colour to the green by using this colour for jewelry and shoes that I wore. For my hair, since the dress is simple, tight and tiny, I am wearing a very voluminous hair that spreads out wide. It would be a terrible mistake to use this kind of hair with an outfit that has volume also as that will only make you look BIG. Here, however, you maintain a balance and that's what you want to achieve.

With the green and blue as key colours and a big hair + tight dress, I think I have achieved a fun and cool look.


VoguE - Rosa Sequin Green (Heaven)








Outfit: VoguE, Rosa Sequin Green (Heaven)
Necklace, bracelet and earrings: R.A. Crystal, rama's Tanya turquois set
Shoes: Haysuriza, Eiris Cross Strap Pointed Pumps (Turquoise)
Nails: Celestial Studio, Lulu Fingernails (Dark Red)
Hair: Tsukinowaguma, Doll (black)

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, model and writer for the Best of SL Magazine and Runway Magazine.

No comments: