3.04.2009

ALB Dream Fashion - DIOR Impression Cloud

The other day I posted about AnaLee Balut's DIOR Impression Flower Set, which was a lovely pink gown in the Runway magazine blog. Today, I have one from the same series but this time, it's a set called DIOR Impression Cloud. A dainty white gown with a touch of smokey lilac and a hem that's not as long as a full gown makes this a somewhat nostalgic piece. As I said in my previous post, gowns in this series by AnaLee are all inspired by the great designs of DIOR but each one is different and that's what makes it so interesting.

It was such a tough decision to choose which one I wanted with so many lovely gowns to choose from and I had the toughest time. After lingering around for so long, I finally decided to get two, which was the Flower gown and this Cloud. I liked the nostalgic feel this dress had while still good for any party.

The Chi Chi Pumps in cream colour from Maiiki Maitreya were a perfect match with its off white colour and smokey lilac trimmings. It was almost as if these shoes were made for this dress.

I also wore some sweet flower jewelry also from ALB Dream Fashion since I didn't think gorgeous gems will suit this dress and I wanted to play up on its dainty image.

ALB Dream Fashion - DIOR Impression Cloud Set







Outfit: ALB Dream Fashion, DIOR Impression Cloud Set
Jewelry: ALB Dream Fashion, ALB BOUQUET jewellery set
Shoes: Maiiki Maitreya, ChiChi Pumps (Cream)
Nails: The Body Politik, Complete Manicures and Pedicures (Lilac manicure)
Hair: Diversity Hair, Constance (Black)
Skin: MinnuMMS New York Fair makeup 3b
*Minnu is currently closed as the sim undergoes renovation. It is scheduled to be re-opened at LeLutka on March 15.

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Modavia Super Model, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Model Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Runway Magazine, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

No comments: