1.15.2009

A Winter Casual

I came across a store called "Twisted & Spoiled" during my job as a model and got hooked with this outfit set which I am wearing a lot lately when I spend those easy days with no parties and no special occasions where I have to dress up.

The set is called "Snuggle Me In White" and it comes with this sweet knitted cap I am wearing and a pair of knee high socks. I have to admit, I didn't buy this set as it was given to me for an event in which I had to model wearing this, but I liked it so much that I decided to tp to this store with the LM that was in the folder.

There I found these lovely pair of boots. It comes in a black pair and a white pair and of course, I had to buy both. But this had been one of my best decisions because since then, both the black and the white pairs have been used so much! They match short skirts, jeans, shorts....almost anything casual and allows me to create a "winter casual look" the moment they rez.

I have a pair of similar boots in RL and I had been loving it as they are so warm and so comfy to walk in. Maybe my love of these RL boots is making me a bit biased but these two pairs of identical boots, aside from the colours, have been my "biggest hits of the season" as far as casual wear is concerned.

Earrings I wore here are also from the same store and colour changing. It has a necklace and bracelet in the set but since I have a high neck collar with this sweater and ruffled sleeves, I only wore the earrings.

I like this all white look also as it reminds me of a winter bunny. :-)






Outfit: Twisted & Spoiled, Snuggle Me In White
Boots: Twisted & Spoiled, Huntress Boots (White)
Earrings: Twisted & Spoiled, Sweetheart Jewelry Set
Nails: Armidi, (True Enhance) Painted Nails (Apricot II)
Hair: Novocaine Hair, Riko (smoke)
Skin: Beauty Avatar Couture, ISIS Light Skin 10

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Modavia Super Model, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Models Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

No comments: