1.27.2009

Great Italian Designs From Addoro

Addoro Design is a store in the Best of Italian sim that I came across. Mew Denimore is the creative designer here who creates outfits ranging from lingerie to gowns, sexy outfits, casuals, town wear...you name it. She even has shoes to match the outfits she makes! So if you're like me, going nuts just to find that right red or right pale purple, in this store, she has it all. You will find the right coloured shoes right beside the dress you are looking at.

Addoro is a store not only for matching shoes. Mew has some of the most unique outfits I have ever seen in SL that are also fashionable at the same time, along side her gorgeous outfits. And she also has accessories such as necklaces inside the set that are also very unique and match the outfits wonderfully. In fact, some of the jewelry she has are so lovely that I match them up with other outfits I have, using them separately as jewelry pieces.

Today I will show you the most unique outfit she had. It's a pants suit with an impressive face graphic on the whole front side on the bodice!! The funky sunglasses that I am wearing here are also in the set. It also has a belt-like prim part around your waist with a tail like flexi piece hanging at the back together with what looked like half a skirt.

She was so unique with such great designs that I decided to cover her in a magazine article that I am working on and I got together with Mew Denimore to choose the outfits that we wanted to show. And we were categorizing them in categories such as "lingerie", "town wear", "formal" and so forth, and this outfit was one neither of us could categorize. So we called it "original." It was THAT unique!

I'll have to show you some of the more "normal" looking gorgeous things she has too, but for today, I will show her "most unique and funky" fashion.


Addoro Design - Purple Zebra









Outfit: Addoro Design, Purple Zebra
Ankle boots: Tesla, Athena Open-Toe Stiletto Boots (black)
Hair: The Abyss Hair, Aeon (smoke)
Nails: J's, Nail Vivid Pack (purple)
Skin: Minnu, MMS - London Fair makeup2b

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Modavia Super Model, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Models Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

No comments: