1.31.2009

Another Unique & Lovely Gown From Addoro Design

A few days ago, I posted about the Purple Zebra outfit from Addoro Design saying that it was one of the most unique outfits I have ever seen. I also mentioned how Addoro Design has a wide range of outfit categories. So today, I will post a formal mermaid dress called "Xeena" which is an outfit from Mew Denimore's formal line. This gown is also unique and different. It has many flexi prim parts that create a vibrant movement as you move in this dress. The interesting thing is that the soft flowing flexi parts create a very feminine image while the black & white colours of the dress as well as the metal belt that sits on the lower waist adds a strong image as well.

The front cut is also a unique round shaped cut that drops quite deep and there is a triangular slit in the back which adds an interesting look to the whole design. Except for the studded black pearl earrings I am wearing in the pictures, all jewelry came with the dress in the set. I chose these earrings as I wanted something very simple since the dress and the ornaments are quite rich in design and I thought anything bigger will be an over-kill.

The hair I am wearing here was just released by a good friend of mine and also my model student in a model academy I am teaching in. She owns a store that sells photo studios, backdrop texute and hair called "Crystal Line" in a Japanese sim. She developed this hair together with a Japanese hair creator. It's a intricately woven updo and comes with glowing pearl ornaments that can be removed so you can wear the hair with and without the pearls. In the pictures here, I have worn it so I can show you what it looks like.

I know this is a bit of a side track, but she sells packs of textures that you can load in any photo studio you have in-world for super low prices of 10L and 15L for a pack of 20 sheets of texture, so if you are looking for additional texture, her store might be worth a peep.


Addoro Design - Xeena









Outfit: Addoro Design, Xeena
Earrings: Styles of edo, Tahitian Black Pearl Stud Earrings
Hair: Crystal Line, Tsukinowaguma Crystal 2 (Black with Pearl Veil)*
*The hair can also be purchased from Tsukinowaguma

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, Modavia Super Model, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Model Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

No comments: