12.13.2008

A Fairy-like Gown From Aischas Fashion

For a change, I felt like wearing a really girly fairy-like gown and I found just the one at Aischas Fashion. As you can see, the gown is basically white but has pink and black in the bodice and prim skirt parts while it's ornamented with pure white frills on the shoulders and both sides of the waist, giving it a fairy like look as well as adding some fun. And look at the fourth picture below. There is a sweet flower pattern on the back of the bodice which looks so sweet from the back.

I guess normally you would match white shoes with this gown but I wanted to play up on the pink in the gown so I wore pink make-up and pink shoes. The skin is from Tuli this time as Tuli Emily skins tend to give me a strong but sweet look, compared to the softer look ISIS from Beauty Avatar gives me.

Jewelry is from my fav store, Lovable Hearts set from Vincenca Rosca Jewellery. You can change the gem and there are 3 different types of necklaces in this one set. The pink heart was so much befitting to my mood at that time. I just felt so sweet and girly. :P

I have added a long shot picture just because the rain forest I came to photo shoot in was so lovely and I wanted to show more of the forest even if it couldn't show the gown as I will be so tiny in the pic here. I just love these beautiful places you can go to in SL.


Aischas Fashion - Traum Long Woman Outfit








Outfit: Aischas Fashion, Traum Long Woman Outfit
Shoes: Shiny Things, Spring Stilettos (pink elegant)
Necklace, bracelet & earrings: Vincenca Rosca Jewellery. Lovable Hearts
Hair: Diversity Hair, Freshia (black)
Skin: Tuli, Emily pale- candy

Written and modeled by Kay Fairey, model for Boulevard Agency, Evan Models Agency, Ewing Fashion Agency, Beauty Avatar, Best of Italian and Second Look Studio.

No comments: