2.01.2010

New Skin Launch - Fairey Skins

OMG I meant to report about this about a week ago!! I had all pics taken and ready to go when.......I got tied up with a LOT of things I had to do or follow up.

So here is the report a week later. :S

Aradhana Voight of Mashooka Designs has launched her first skins!! She has two skin lines in store now and one of them is called "Fairey Skin." Yup....Fairey from my name, Kay Fairey. :D This is the first skin I had in my name and I feel so honoured that she named it after me.

Without any positive bias coming from the name, I really liked this skin! I had been looking for skins that don't have the thick Audrey Hepburn type eye brows. Maybe it's just me but I've been noticing a lot of skins with this type of eye brows and being an SL model, I try to stay away from the "majority" look. So finding the right eye brow was important for me. This skin had just that. It comes with brow shapes you can wear to change the height of the brows.

It also has a very natural complexion that doesn't make you look like a over-photo shopped picture where the skin is unnaturally smooth. I had already used this skin in my previous post about "A Versatile Casual And Party Dress" so you can see what it looks like actually used.

There has been a rush of new skin launches lately but this one is certainly worth checking out!

Mashooka Designs - Fairey Skin Ivory
(Here I am using Fairey Skin - Ivory tone, makeup 3)


Fairey Skin Ivory - Base (natural skin)


Fairey Skin Ivory - makeup 1


Fairey Skin Ivory - makeup 2


Fairey Skin Ivory - makeup 3


Fairey Skin Ivory - makeup 4


Fairey Skin Ivory - makeup 5


Fairey Skin Ivory - makeup 6



Fairey Skin Ivory - makeup 7

All Skins: Mashooka Designs

Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and Top model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy CEO, Team edo Director and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.

No comments: